On the evening of November 22, Mr. Luo Zhendong, School of architecture and urban planning, Nanjing University, was invited to share the relevant contents and methods of "research topics".
The scientific problems of urban and rural planning (Architecture) discipline have the following characteristics:
(1) Related to space: the core of urban and rural planning (Architecture) discipline research is the "person space" relationship system, including the relationship between people and space, the relationship between people in space, and the relationship between people's space and space. "Man" in this system is the "man" existing as a collective (i.e. the public, while "man" in architecture focuses more on the individual), and "space" is the space for human production and life (i.e. human settlement).
(2) Feasibility: the paper is the text exchanged with academic peers and the answer (or one of the answers) to specific scientific problems, so it can be tested or proved repeatedly. The proposal of scientific problems during the student period should be completed at a certain stage (master and doctor).
(3) Innovative: the core of the topic selection is to select possible and feasible innovations. Researchers should make their own voice as much as they can based on the first-hand data of the research, rather than copying others' research or simply integrating others' work. The innovation of the research mainly includes three aspects:
1) Theory and viewpoint Innovation: the main methods include ① pushing the research in this field to a new level, ② generating new theoretical viewpoints on the basis of predecessors, ③ studying old problems from a new perspective, ④ refuting viewpoints or establishing new ways of understanding and interpretation, and ⑤ comprehensive analysis of the theories used for reference. In general, the innovation of theory and viewpoint is the highest level of research, which needs to go through the repeated cycle process of long-term exploration, thinking, practice, summary, abstraction and practice.
2) Methods and technological innovation: the main methods include: ① using various research methods to study problems from a new perspective, ② comprehensive analysis ability and innovative ideas of previous research work, and ③ applying existing or new technologies to new research models.
3) Data and data Innovation: it mainly innovates data sources or collection methods to reflect new phenomena and characteristics. It is the most common innovation method, but the general timeliness is short.
From: weixin article